Wednesday, 14 June 2017

Stormtech Magnum- Beta 0.1.4 Released (featureUpdate)

After a week of long effort, I'm releasing Stormtech's Magnum second Beta version 0.1.4 with enhanced features.

About the Project

Magnum Project is written entirely in C#. It is based on Edge-Chakra-Engine which is one of the most modern and CPU efficient engine, when it comes to comparing with Chrome or Firefox. Anyways, we can't compare our small project with these commercial browsers.

Magnum is an UWP project (Universal Windows Platform) which means that it will run on any device running Windows 10, irrespective of device memory limitations or screen size. Being UWP, it makes us write less codes with better results.


What is included in new update-

For the past one week, I'd been working on adding all the features that I had promised in my last post. This time, Magnum has got following improvements-

  • Added unlimited file size download capability with run-time progress UI.*
  • Improved History tab, which used to get stuck while opening some history items.
  • Solved minor problems with search-box not recognizing valid URL schemes.
  • Solved buttons overlapping in Main Menu when rotation changes-Mobile Device only.

What's Coming-

As I had promised last time, I'm putting my entire effort in developing the Magnum. In next releases, following features will be introduced in the app-
  • Tabbed Browsing.
  • AdBlock extension.
  • Youtube downloader extension.
  • User Agent switch.

Download Links for Current Release-

You can get the current release of Magnum from following dropbox link-



Please after installing and testing, make a review of the project in comment section below. I need your support to keep the project going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment